The Pop Tarts - on the road to fame and fortune

Join us as we stagger towards universal domination as entrants in the World Series of Pop Culture.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Toasted.....

Quick update, because I'm too depressed to be witty.......

The written test was more difficult than we could have ever imagined, the whole thing was over for us in less than an hour. All three members of each team needed to pass the test to move on to the next round. We don't know a) what the passing score they required was or b) How we did on the test individually. There were about 25 teams taking the test with us and only five made it through to the next round. I'm still bitter. The fact that we had to clip a picture of ourselves to the test paper makes me really wonder if they just picked really attractive/hip people and the test didn't even really matter. I might have to get the Supreme Court involved if they refuse my demand of a recount.

But we got to eat some great food, the weather was nice (until Melissa tried to get home on Sunday night), we got to see Syracuse win the Big East Tournament and a green river.

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

Well I hope you will rename the blog and continue documenting your adventures. Your fans are waiting...

1:07 PM  
Blogger AmyinMotown said...

Oh MAN!!! ((Mel, you know who this is, Diane and Cindi, you don't but I am friendly). I'm so sorry it didn't go well, I was totally looking forward to seeing you make some other team your bitch.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home